4 jun 2013

Year 1Bil Question Tags

Tuesday, June 4th, 2013
Check your answers. Some changes have been made. Guess which ones.
QUESTION TAGS YEAR 1 BILINGUAL
Affirmative statement
Negative question tag
1.      Carlos Acosta is a Cuban ballet dancer,
isn’t  he?
2.      You are a student,
aren’t  you?
3.      I am a human being,
aren’t  I?
4.      It is scorching hot today,
isn’t  it?
5.      My friends have got laptops,
haven’t  they?
6.      Fernando Alonso has got many awards,
hasn’t  he?
7.      I like downloading music,
don’t  I?
8.      You drink water every day,
don’t  you?
9.      Roger Federer lives in Switzerland,
doesn’t he?
10.  The Johnsons have flown to the Seychelles Islands,
haven’t  they?
11.  Amenabar’s film The Others has starred Nicole Kidman,
hasn’t  it?
12.  I will get more sleep to feel refreshed,
won’t  I?
13.  Politicians should create employment/jobs,
shouldn’t  they?


Negative statement
Affirmative question tag
1.      Carlos Acosta isn’t a breakdancer,
is  he?
2.      You aren’t angry at me,
are  you?
3.      I am not a Martian,
am  I?
4.      It isn’t overcast today,
is  it?
5.      You haven’t got a yacht,
have  you?
6.      Maite, our principal, hasn’t got beauty spots on her face,
has she?
7.      I don’t like lying to my parents,
do  I?
8.      David Guetta doesn’t live in Thailand,
does  he?
9.      My classmates haven’t won the trophy,
have  they?
10.  Jennifer hasn’t tidied her room,
has  she?
11.  You won’t throw the towel,
will  you?
12.  Students shouldn’t come to school without having breakfast,
should  they?